Do you have questions about our roll-off dumpster service? Find you questions and get answers below.
You can call our office at (410) 875-0289.
Hidey’s offers 10 or 20 yard roll-off dumpsters depending on the size of your job. You can view the dumpster comparison chart on this page to get an idea of what size you may need.
As a general rule of thumb, anything that is flammable, toxic, or otherwise considered hazardous materials are not allowed in the dumpster. Other items that are not allowed include: adhesives, car batteries, mattresses, food waste, household cleaners, ink & resins, refrigerators, oils, fuels, propane tanks, paint cans and lacquers, railroad ties, and tires. If you have a specific item that you are not sure about, please call our office at (410) 875-0289.
You will only need a permit if the dumpster is left on public property like a street or public lot. Our representatives will be able to give you more details on how to obtain a permit when you place your order.
Normally your roll-off container will be delivered within 1-2 business days. You may specify a convenient time for your delivery when you order.
No, just make sure the area you specified is free from cars or anything else that would prevent our drivers from a successful delivery in your absence.
Our dumpsters rent on a 14 day cycle. You can extend your dumpster rental for only $5 per day. When you are ready for removal or for another dumpster, you can call us at (410) 875-0289 for pick up or for another dumpster delivery. If you are a business, builder, or construction company and need a container for a long project, we will be happy to accommodate you.
We offer 2 sizes: 10 yard and 20 yard cans. Each rental includes:
- The drop off and pick up of the can.
- A 14 day basic rental period (extendable at only $5/day)
Disposal Fee: Trash disposal is billed separately at $100/ton once the can is weighed.
- Cans should be placed on plywood to protect your driveway surface
- Septic areas should be well marked
- No overhead wires or trim limbs at the drop location
- Area must be at least 10 feet wide
- A bucket must be placed where the back of the can is to be set down
- Nothing may exceed the sides of the can
- Tonnage will be charged at $100/ton
- Fines imposed for liquids or other unacceptable items will be charged to the card on file
- Delays from obstruction to can drop off location, not limited to: cars blocking the area, ice, snow is charged at $95/hr to the card on file
The following items are NOT permitted:
|medical waste||chain link fencing||oil|
|paint||gas cylinders/tanks||metal drums|